Saturday, July 28, 2018

1st Quote Chain

you're losing her. she's starting to imagine life without you in it and for the first time she's no longer afraid to walk away. -r.h. Sin

You don't have to be positive all the time. It's perfectly okay to feel sad, angry, annoyed, frustrated, scared, or anxious. Having feelings doesn't make you a negative person. It makes you human.

Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen ONCE.

As a Mother, my job is to take care of the possible and trust God with the impossible.

Stay low key. Not everyone needs to know everything about you.

Sometimes we have to stop being scared and just go for it. Either it'll work or it won't. That is life.

When they call you crazy, remember that genius ideas don't come from average minds.
 -Dariell Pujols

Life is ironic. It takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence. 

You are not here to make others understand you. You are here to understand yourself. 
-Kristen Butler

They think they know but they have no idea. 


With the right music, you either forget everything or you remember everything.

Don't treat people as bad as they are, treat them as good as you are.

What's meant to be will always find its way. Always.


Trust what you feel, not what you hear.

Why is it that everyone can be an asshole towards me but the minute I've had enough and act like an asshole to them it's all of a sudden not ok.

Your strongest muscle and worst enemy is your mind. Train it well.

Stay pretty. Be educated. Dress well. Get money.

God didn't give me this life to waste it.

Sometimes it feels better not to talk. At all. About anything. To anyone.

I was raised to show respect. I was taught to know before I open a door. Say hello when I enter a room. Say please and thank you, and to have respect for my elders. I'd let another person have my seat if they need it. Say 'yes sir' and 'no sir' and help others when they need me to, not stand on the sidelines and watch. Hold the door for the person behind me, say 'excuse me' when it's needed, and to love people for who they are and not for what I can get from them and most importantly, I was raised to treat people exactly how I would like to be treated by others. It's called respect.

Let's do some "we shouldn't be doing this" things.


Before you ask why someone hates you, ask yourself why you give a fuck.

Don't mistake silence for weakness. Smart people don't plan big moves out loud.

7 Quick Happiness Tips
1. Don't listen to gossip. 
2. Ignore what people say about you. 
3. Design your own life.  
4. Look for the good in every situation. 
5. Develop an attitude of gratitude. 
6. Laugh more. 
7. Once it's past, let it go.

Don't be disappointed if people refuse to help you. Remember the words of Einstein:
"I am thankful to all those who said NO. Because of them, I did it myself."

The only thing sexier than a girl with a business mind....is a girl that minds her own business.

Apparently when you treat people like they treat you, they get upset.

Life is short, stop giving a shit about everything.

When you die they won't remember your car or house. They will remember who you were. Be a good human, not a good materialist.

Attitudes are contagious. Make yours worth catching.

People are more what they hide than what they show.

Being alone has a power that very few people can handle.

Never wish them pain. That's not who you are. If they caused you pain, they must have pain inside. Wish them healing. That's what they needed.

The blessed don't beef with the miserable.

Set goals. Stay quiet about them. Smash the shit out of them. Clap for your damn self. REPEAT.

My father used to say, "Don't raise your voice. Improve your argument."

Remember anyone can love you when the sun is shining. In the storms is where you learn who truly cares for you.

She remembered who she was and the game changed.

Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

You're never too old to reinvent yourself.

To make a difference in someone's life you don't have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful, or perfect. You just have to care.



Classy is when you have a lot to say but you choose to remain silent in front of fools.

I choose to be kind because it makes me happy. But I will defend my boundaries and my loved ones without hesitation. Make no mistake: I AM FIERCE.

Even in silence, her confidence will always stand out.


It's okay to dislike someone, or even dislike someone for no reason. But it's not okay to disrespect, degrade, and humiliate that person.

If you're struggling, you deserve to make self-care a priority. Whether that means lying in bed all day, eating comfort food, putting off homework, crying, sleeping, rescheduling plans, finding an escape through a good book, watching your favorite tv show, or doing nothing at all -- give yourself permission to put you healing first. Quiet the voice telling you to do more and be more, and today, whatever you do, let it be gentle with yourself. Acknowledge that you're doing the best you can to cope and survive. And trust that during this time of struggle, it's enough.

They don't miss you when you're gone. They miss you when you're doing better. 

Small Aspirations
smile a lot, smell good all the time, be kinder, step outside of comfort zone, discover new music, laugh, be passionate, care less about other acceptance, show love, take better care of self, value nature, make goals happen, be happy.


I am an old soul. I love genuine kindness. I love compassion. I love poetry. I love intimacy. I love soul connection. I love old books. I love deep conversations. I love depth. I love rawness.

I though about quitting but then I noticed who was watching.

What I have survived might kill you.

Stop getting distracted by things that have nothing to do with your goals.

She doesn't watch and wish she works and prays.




I woke up this morning and realized I don't have what it takes to sit back and be average.

5 THINGS TO QUIT RIGHT NOW.
1. Trying to please everyone. 
2. Fearing change.
3. Living in the past.
4. Putting yourself down.
5. Overthinking

Her secret is simple. On her worst days, she prays and on her best days, she prays.

Gossip dies when it hits a wise person's ears.

Kindness is a language the blind can see and the deaf can hear.


When people treat you like they don't care, believe them. They don't.

Stop looking for a partner. Focus on your goals. Focus on gaining knowledge. Focus on growing as a person. Only then the right person will find you.







No. We don't always get what we want. But consider this: There are peole who will never have, what you have, right now.

Be selective with your battles. Sometimes peace is better than being right.

To judge others is human. To keep your opinion about others to yourself is having class.

If it makes you happy, no one else's opinion should matter.

Dear Bitter Person, I'm praying for you. I understand that you're not really upset with me. You're upset with your life but taking it out on me. I understand and that's why I'm praying for you.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh crap, she's up."


If you're not happy single, you won't be happy taken. Happiness comes from within, not from men.

No matter how good you are, people will judge you according to their mood and needs.

Everything you're going through is preparing you for what you asked for.

People who are well liked: 
1. Ask for nothing 
2. Laugh at themselves 
3. Listen with interest 
4. Rarely complain 
5. Inspire others. 
6. Teach
7. Give

"Open-minded people don't care to be right, they care to understand. There's never a right or wrong answer. Everything is about understanding.

"If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. It's the hard that makes it great." -Tom Hanks



Beauty isn't about having a pretty face. It's about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart and a pretty soul.

People who have no life will always try to start drama in yours.

I don't do fakeness. You make not like what I say but you'll always know where you stand with me. If my actions tell you that I like

They swear they don't want to lose you, yet act like they didn't want to keep you.

It's time to just be happy. Being angry, sad and overthinking isn't worth it anymore. Just let things flow. Be positive.

You can't be upset with bitter, unhappy people. Pray for them and thank God that you're not in that same space in life.

Keep Going
No matter how bad things are right now. No matter how stuck you feel. No matter how many days you've spent crying. No matter how many days you've spent wishing things were different. No matter how hopeless and depressed you feel. I promise you won't feel this way forever.
Keep going.

It's better to have nobody than to have someone who is half there or doesn't want to be there.

The older I get, the more I realize I don't want to be around drama, conflict, or stress. I want a cozy home, good food, and to be surrounded by happy people.

'Sois belle a ta facon.' Be beautiful in you own way.











No comments:

Post a Comment