Sunday, July 29, 2018

Why am I blogging quotes?


I actually came up with this quote sharing idea out of me wanting to read books to get inspirational and moral lessons from them but have no time to read that I'd rather use up the time to read my thousand pages medical books-I'm a medical student by the way. So that's how I thought of opting to read 1-few lines of quotes rather than reading hundred pages from inspirational books or random books when anyway, its the lesson that I'm up to. Since I'm constantly dealing with life issues,sometimes had a hard time overcoming them. I grew up with no one to run to or ask as to how and why people act like these and that because everybody in the family seemed to be very busy with their own lives. Plus my father is a war freak type and I guess it is not the right thing to do when dealing situations. I'm learning a lot from quotes. Quotes are not just quotes after all, they are true life stories, emotions, events shortened into few lines that we can learn from and educate ourselves well, both knowledge and attitude/manner. ;) Sometimes, they help me keep up with my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment